UPDATE on my story!

>> Friday, May 29, 2009

RUN and check out the update on my story! Or click very hastily I guess, on this link!


http://nosugarcoatin.blogspot.com/2009/05/part-three-ogbanje.html

I will be very annoyed if you don't check it out. Seriously.

Anyways, I am planning on keep updating these stories so I figured "The day everything changed" was a used title since the day everything changed already passed.
It is longer than the other pieces - I had no idea while writing it, I was first happy with it but then thought it was way too short after giving you a 2 week wait. It's not easy o, I wrote this in this last hour and a half at work, so any mistakes please endure. I know it is long, but pleeeease read anyway. It's not bad, I think. Lol


post signature

5 comments:

Good Naija Girl May 29, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

You're cute: "I will be very annoyed if you don't check it out. Seriously." lol

I'm off to read it...

Do we have a future book author in our midst?

Tairebabs May 29, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

ok o. I am off to go and read it.

BSNC May 30, 2009 at 4:26 AM  

lol you know i ll surely read it :)

The Activist June 1, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

What happened to the much awaited to the email I sent to you? Didnt you get it?

I am sorry that I have not being on your blog for a while....

Joy Isi Bewaji June 3, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

hiya! do visit:
jollykids-isi.blogspot.com
cheers!

Post a Comment

Make my day!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP