The day everything changed pt. 2

>> Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hey guys.
I will be bringing more stories, and I figured typing them all up here would stop me from writing all the other stuff that I would like to on here. So, I have started a new blog for all my stories.
Yes everyone, it is a true one. So please, please people, go to my other blog and follow it. I need me some loyal readers, lol.

Click here to read the post: http://nosugarcoatin.blogspot.com/2009/05/day-everything-changed-pt-2.html

This is the link to my new blog http://nosugarcoatin.blogspot.com


A regular post will follow on this blog tomorrow! Appreciate all your comments on last post sooo much.

post signature



7 comments:

Anonymous,  May 14, 2009 at 2:35 AM  

Your comment stuff is giving wahala on your new blog....couldnt leave a comment.

Good Naija Girl May 14, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

I second naijagirl! :)

I'm getting sucked into this story big time o!

Adaeze May 14, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

Hmm how disappointing. I tried it yesterday and it worked, but now it didn't. I think I have fixed it now though! :-)

The Author May 14, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

New blog already being followed. Promise to still love this one blog :)

Adaeze May 14, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Hah, you are not going to love both of them? One will jealous the other o.

Omo Oba May 17, 2009 at 3:54 AM  

wish i could tell u i would read consistently but i cannot promise because things are going crazy and i hvnt been able to make my blog walks as often as i'd like. But I like your stories, and I would and ooohhh, I love the picture on the blog of the birds...very telling i say.

Adaeze May 19, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

No worries Omo Oba I am thrilled whenever I see you! I understand what it's like I feel a lot of the same really. But the blog is staying so you can always catch up whenever you have the time.

Post a Comment

Make my day!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP