A first time for everything..

>> Monday, November 3, 2008

Ok, first entry... I've been contemplating about creating a blog for a long time, but I always ended up putting it off. Lately, I've been having loads of dead time at work with nothing to do. Didn't take me long to discover several blogs that were quite inspirational, and I finally thought why not give it a go.. All my life I've been trying (and wanting) to keep a diary, but I've always sucked at it. I figured maybe since this is on the computer, it won't take me as much time and energy to keep it updated. But then I was all confused about whether I should write in English or Norwegian because I think and write in both..so I decided to copy Yngvilds idea to have one in English and one in Norwegian.
Alright: I'm a very opinionated, stubborn and thoughtful person with a lot of thoughts in my head, so this blog will be a chaotic mix of all that I think :)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 12, 2011 at 8:48 AM  

Yeah, there's always a first time......seems tis been a 'long' journey so far.

Post a Comment

Make my day!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP