Soon to be energy drink-addict

>> Monday, May 9, 2011

Hi Peoples!

Man, I feel so guilty. I never read any blogs, nor do I update. Any blog recipe says "UPDATE YOUR BLOG REGULARLY AND OFTEN". Am I a failure in that regard? Yes, I know I am. It's just, I am a prisoner of my concience, as I wrote in an earlier post, and I feel guilty to just post and post when I haven't had the time to read any of yours..plus I feel like I don't have the time to write either. But I will do better soon enough, just let me finish my exam. So just a little note, I haven't forgot, and I will do a thorough read-through as soon as I can. After all, there are so many gorgeous blogpost-pearls out there to be missed.

Lately, work has been piling up on me, even on weekends ( and that's just my job) ...my studies is a whole different chapter of calamity. My exam is in 2 weeks and 3 days. Until then, I will be an energy drink junkie high on...books. I don't know where to find my energy, my spunk, my motivation.. but I have to study anyway. I don't know what's wrong with me, cuz I'm usually an over-achiever aiming for the top grades, and I get stressed if I haven't revised perfectly. And I am nervous.
At the same time, I just can't be bothered with this stupid studying! I am tired of calculus and algebra. I am tired of graphs and inexplicable language, complicating things for no reason. I'm tired of microeconomics and macroeconomics and models and equilibria and all that ISH. I'm tired of squeezing my brains until it comes out my ears to try to understand something I just don't get. I'm more tired than anything else, of not having the time to study. Of not having the luxury of the ability to FOCUS.
And eating?`Sheesh. I either eat crappy food or don't eat at all, my only non-guiltcreating pursuit is eating sushi. And now I'm going to have to buy energy drinks too (which I hate and think is really unhealthy) because I have been falling asleep on my desk lately. Yes o, I can't believe it. Usually, when I fall asleep in a place that is not my home, my subconcious doesn't allow me to fall deep asleep. I'll wake up at the littlest sounds. But now, I am completely out of it for an hour on my table. When I wake up, I've either drooled over my "pillow" (read:sweater folded) or my arm is 'asleep' (read: full of needles pinching me) I guess this is what we go to school for.

-Adaeze

(Oh and at the risk of sounding unappreciative P.S : I do truly appreciate you taking time to read and comment on my neglected blog in spite of my shining absence from yours)

8 comments:

doll (retired blogger) May 9, 2011 at 7:35 PM  

Hey! Hang in there. the lord is your strength

Aba T. Tetteh May 10, 2011 at 12:10 AM  

Hold on Adaeze. learn but don't stress yourself, how else will you 'blow' the exams.
All the best and for your punishment, after your exams, you must read all blog posts and comment on each one of them; starting from the last one you remember reading. :)
Just kidding!! :)

Adaeze May 12, 2011 at 6:18 PM  

thanks Doll!
Lol Tetekai; I actually will do (all the blogs I know about that is)
Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous,  June 18, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

If you are interested in healthy energy drinks, please check out: www.amway.com/viviandang
The ingredients for the energy drinks are also listed on there and if you take a look they are all ingredients that you know :) .. no sketchy ingredients.

harada57 September 19, 2017 at 10:15 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
anosh July 7, 2018 at 12:31 PM  

فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
عامل تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
محلات تركيب ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر ايكيا بالرياض لا يخلو منزل من الستائر المعلقة، كما أن هذه الستائر تعطي رونق للمنزل وتكمل شكل الديكور بالمنزل وتعتبر من الأغراض الثمينة جدا في المنزل والتي لا غني عنها لذا توفر شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض مجموعة كبيرة من العاملين القادرين علي التعامل مع كافة أنواع أقمشة الستائر الرقيقة، كما توفر شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض مجموعة من المعدات التي تستخدم في تعليق وتركيب الستائر بشكل محترف مما يعطي سلاسة في التعامل مع القطعة بعد الانتهاء من عملية التعليق
كما توفر شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض مجموعة من الإكسسوارات المميزة جدا والتي تجعل من القطع أجزاء مميزة لا غنى عنها بأي شكل من الأشكال كما توفر الشركة كافة هذه الخدمات من خلال أفضل الأسعار المطروحة في الأسواق التي تنافس بها كافة الشركات المحيطة مع جودة في مستوى الخدمة وتحرص شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض على التواصل مع العملاء بشكل مستمر لمعرفة كل ما هو جديد
https://lwmt4.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A8-%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/

โจ๊ก เกอร์ 888 November 2, 2022 at 2:53 PM  

โจ๊ก เกอร์ 888 พวกเราเป็นผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต โจ๊กเกอร์888 พร้อมแจกslotเครดิตฟรี พีจี สำหรับทุกการลงทะเบียน เล่นสล็อตกับโจ๊กเกอร์ กว่า 300+ เกม เข้ามาเล่นกับพวกเรา

pg soft November 2, 2022 at 3:02 PM  

pg soft ความสนุกใหม่ ของปี 2022 ที่จะทำให้คุณ ลืมทุกเกมส์ สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่เคยเล่นมา เพราะนี่ คือเกมส์ ที่มีความสมจริง และมีสีสัน ที่สวยงาม งดงาม กว่าเกมส์สล็อต ในแบบเดิมๆpg

Post a Comment

Make my day!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP