Stalker

>> Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hello people, how una dey?

My last week or two have been MAD. One disaster upon another.
British Embassy done STEAL our tickets and don't want to give them back.
Have been trying hopelessly to get in touch with them, but all you get is someone saying they do not receive phonecalls. They tell you to call something called Worldbridge, but I swear, I think Worldbridge consists of a bunch of Indians sitting in Mumbay trying to answer phone calls. How could tey possibly know where my tickets are?!

Then the Norwegian embassy in Abj. have closed their visa section temporarily until further notice. Have you heard such nonsense? My hubby's visa/green cart isn't valid anymore. THe gov is processing a new one, but it takes 6 months, so we needed to get a temporary one in order to reenter the country. But now they've closed. I am worried.

These are just my practical problems, on top of that add family car accident and family divorce.

The worst is yet to come. Yesterday, my stalker found me again. It's not funny at all.
There's a man that's been obsessed with me for the past 6 years. I used to know him, but not well. I had to change my phone number six years ago due to all his harassing. He somehow put this idea in his head that I am his property and that I have spat on his pride or something because I got married to someone else. I thought he'd given up. That it was over. BUt yesterday he nearly assaulted me on the bus station. He came up from behind and started talking . I firmly said that I DID NOT want to talk to him, get away etc. and walked away. He started screaming 'You F'ing Dirty Whore, Cu**' etc, etc. Really, really nasty words. The people in the store I was in realised there was trouble and told him to go. He started arguing with them. Then they said they'd call the police and he continued cursing me. He then said 'You just wait, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you both. We will meet!'

I'm upset and angry. Pissed. I'm going to the police now to report the sick bastard. Now I have to be scared to take the bus? Nonsense. I refuse to allow him to control my life. I pray this week can finally lighten up and get better.

I want to say I am grateful for having wonderful friends, a wonderful mother and a father who now helps me out anytime he can I am truly blessed.
I especially want to highlight my best friend. I finally talked out to her about my rape yesterday and she was more supportive than anyone has ever been. It felt so good and I am so thankful.

Oh yeah, check out my interview on Standtall's blog and my updated story.
I am still sorry for not having replied comments and really done a proper bloground..it will be done but as you can tell, drama came for me this week.

post signature

25 comments:

Giagerry July 2, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

yess!!!
I am....
ok to the post..mehnn..all i can say its commit it into Gods hands o...its clearly not a joke anymore with the guy...
pray fervently my dear...

Good Naija Girl July 2, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Wow...I'm sorry for the recent wahala in your life. Praying for peace and calm to you. Please do be sure to go to the cops regarding your stalker. Maybe you can get a restraining order.

The Activist July 2, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Pls go to the police now now and report this guy. You ought to have started reporting him year ago. What arrant nonsense.

I am sorry about this embassy wahala.

posekyere July 2, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

I am really praying that this lunatic stalker will be put behind bars as soon as possible by the police.
Meanwhile get yourself a pepper-spray/tear gas for this guy. Next time he comes near you, empty the whole can into his eyes and then kick him in the balls.
That will surely teach him how to treat a lady!

Anonymous,  July 2, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

na wa oh,please be careful oh....hmmm...biko kwa.goodluck oh,hope every thing works out.

Anoda Phase July 2, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

a stalker? pls report to the police asap...sorry abt the embassy hiccups, hopefully, it'll be resolved soon n u guys will be fine...cheers

Nice Anon July 3, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

Na real wa! Stalker ke? That is very serious ooh.

Miss Enigma July 3, 2009 at 2:21 AM  

Stalker ke? Babe dats kinda scary o. Biko be careful...and I hope u reported to d cops.

Sorry for all d hassle u've been thru...jst tke it easy, God's in control.

Adaeze July 3, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

@ Gee - thanks my daer...

@ GNG - Thank you for your prayers. That means a lot coming from you. I will get a restraining order if this goes any further.

@ Standtall - I've already gone to the police now. Thank you my lady.

@ Posekyere - Thanks for the advice! I need to find my pepper spray.. it's not legal here but I have a can somewhere.

@ Leggy - Thank you so much My dear! For your wishes. I am being careful.

@ Anoda Phase - cheers to you too. I have reported it to the police now. Thank you.

@ Nice Anon - I know. I am scared :-( but at the same time I dont awnt to allow him to effect my life!

@ Undercover07 - I have reported it now.. Thank you . Eja I will be careful. Best wishes to you my dear.

Writefreak July 3, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Oh i'm so sorry about the stalker, i hope he buggers off soon, don't let him think you're afraid of him even if you do meet him again...i hope not!
I read your rape post, i had all this long comment but somehow it got lost...been a minute!
Oh and are you coming to Abuja? You know i live there right?
Sent you an email a while back but i didn't get a response...why o why? lol
Take care

Adaeze July 3, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Oh Writefreak! I swear I have not received any email. Would you please find the copy and re-send it to me? amani_devika@yahoo.come. You done make me curious now..


I appreciate all your kind words and wish I could see your comment for the other post. I will not show the man that I am afraid of him, no. And Yes I am coming to Abuja! You are lucky to be living there, lol. So, please send that email lets get in touch.

tunrayo July 3, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

In my twisted mind, i once thought having a stalker would be cool but after your experience, Hells no, i'll pass. ddo't want some sick bastard threatening me. sorry o! Pray, report the mo fo and get pepper spray just in case.

btw, goodluck with everything else

Lady X July 3, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Report him please! Before he decides to do something crazy!
So sorry about this o!
Hmm...I wonder how the mind of all these stalkers works!

Writefreak July 3, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Cools...will shoot you the email...would you like to meet in Abuja?

The Girl with the Red Hair July 3, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Girl abeg report him sharp sharp for police station oh...And pls don't let him disrupt your life.
Have a lovely weekend and Pray everything turns out well

downtheaisle July 4, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

babe, I'm scared about dis stalker bit, I hope u have reported to the police...if u have nt pls do asap.

Anyway, hw r u doing now n ur hubby? and I like ur interview with standtall.

Tigeress July 4, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

stalker ke? that is some scary shii. Pls report to police.

Anonymous,  July 5, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

oh my!i have gone through the same thing in the hands of british airways..they refer you to worldbridge n shit!!there is no number for non british citizens to call them on..CRAP!I sa ended up sending the embassy like 100 emails and then they finally called me!!!

Stalker.ah..pls oya o go to the cops o!!!God is in control

Lolia July 6, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

Ndo...All this craziness too shall pass...

Will say a prayer for you...

Awww aren't best friends the best? They just make life easier :)

Lolia July 6, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
aloted July 6, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

wow...all these things...pele o...

re your stalker..in as much as u shldnt live in fear..pls be careful o...some stalkers are crazy o....God forbid bad thing...i will say a word of prayer for u now..for God's protection...

and yes pls report him to the police...he is giving me the creeps!

doll (retired blogger) July 6, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

make an official complain against the stalker o!

Original Mgbeke July 6, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

WOW, I am so so sorry to hear this. Talk about a terrible sequence of events. Trust me, e go better.
Now, as per this stalker..wow this is kinda crazy o. Does your hubby know about him? I really think that you should report the matter to the police because me wey no even sabi you is feeling quite worried on your behalf. That is just terrible! Please, keep us posted ooo.

Unknown July 21, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

deal with that stalker
this is why i am sometimes scared to be pretty
when i go home at night
i am always running

no matter what anyone says i am deaf to it
safety is of the lord sha!

Post a Comment

Make my day!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP