Bye ( for now )

>> Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm leaving on an aeroplane! Yes I am. I have fear of flying, so pray for me please? I don't want that thing you-know-what *Crossing fingers knock on wood*

I will miss blogville so much while I am away. As everyone knows, Internet connection is hard to come by and frankly I do not have the patience to sit in a cafe for 1 hour only to get up one page..that's what happened last time.

I apologize for not being able to follow up enough on blogs..The last two weeks have been very, very busy. But you are all on my mind, I have not forgotten!

So, give me about a month, and I'll be BACK, hopefully to my regular self able to stay up to date.

don't forget me o!

special shout out to Nana Yaw Asiedu, Enkay (wink wink ;-) ), GoodNaijagirl, Posekyere, Writefreak, Aloted, Funms rebirth , Lady X, Jhazmyn, Nef, Blogoratti, akaBagucci, Rose, Scribbles, SASSY trends, Standtall, Jide Salu, Tunrayo, Nice Anon, Original Mgbeke, Lolia, Undercover 07, Tigeress, Pink Satin and alll the rest of you. Mwah mwah.

I needed to edit this post and add that I am so very thankful for all of you. How could I forget to say that. Being part of Blogville has given me so much. It has changed me to a better person, I am not as afraid to voice my opinion anymore. I have grown my writing skills. I have made great friends. I have gotten so much love. And all the support and encouragement you have all given me with my story I posted 2 weeks ago was PRICELESS. The love going on here is a testimony to how many good people there are out there and that is so encouraging! Bless you ALL!

If I've forgotten anyone I apologize, I haven't really forgotten I'm just writing this my last 5 mins at work and have to run


LOTS OF LOVE,

post signature

25 comments:

jhazmyn July 10, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

Mwah Mwah back at ya, and do have a safe and wonderful trip. We'd miss ya while ur gone

Sassy Trends July 10, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

No special shout out to me abi?
Anyway, I no vex...

Have fun gurl
xoxoxo

Adaeze July 10, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

you're added sassy trends NDO im so stressed lol

Blogoratti July 10, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

All the best on this journey of yours...we'll be here when you get back! Have fun!!

Miss Enigma July 10, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Lol @ Sassy trends; girl u got a shout out!

Have a safe trip dear, and have fun too. We'll miss u, but we'll be here when u get back.

Muah ryt back at u!!!!

Anonymous,  July 10, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

Enjoy the trip..... Nothing to be afraid of...... Thanks for the shout out!

Jide Salu July 10, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

God bless you and have a safe trip. Give us a shout if you can via email ok.

takia

Good Naija Girl July 10, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Wishing you and hubby a safe journey, dear Adaeze! I hope when you return you will be full of great stories to share. May this be your best vacation to date.

Tigeress July 10, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

hehehehe muchos gracias for the shout out. I hope i don't sound silly- but where u dey go for a whole month?

Lady X July 10, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

Awww
We'll miss ya too!!!
Have fun!!!

Yinkuslolo July 11, 2009 at 4:21 AM  

wishing u the safest trip

Original Mgbeke July 11, 2009 at 4:51 AM  

Awwww, are you off to Naija? I wish you the best of the best, and loads of journey mercies my sister.
Have a safe and wonderful time! Thanks a bunshes for the sharrouts, I just found your blog but I've certainly enjoyed reading you so far...

Anonymous,  July 11, 2009 at 5:57 AM  

hurry up and come back o!!come and give us better story o

Unknown July 11, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

hope you had a lovely trip.
hey!

The Activist July 11, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Safe trip dear, am currently afraid 2 fly too but He is our strength.Be safe

Nice Anon July 12, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

Hope you have lots of fun. Flying is scary but you got to do what you gotta do!

aloted July 12, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

i see u were able to sort out your hubby's passport or was it visa issues?

have fun in naija o...regards to ur hubby

n.b- many thanks for the shout out :)

Tomi.theaspenshops.com July 20, 2009 at 3:31 AM  

HI!!!
Im a follower of your blog and Id love for you to visit my site and blog! www.tomi.kateaspenshops.com We specialize in stylish favors for all of life's special occasions – wedding, bridal showers, baby showers, birthday and anniversary parties, Thanksgiving dinners.
Thank You!!!

Writefreak July 24, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

Enjoy your trip dear...

But really, internet ain't that bad in Naija o...i guess it also depends on where you're going to.

Writefreak July 24, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

Oh and you'll definitely be missed...come back as soon as you can! Much love

SOLOMONSYDELLE August 4, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Just checking in. Hope the trip is going well.

Rayo August 18, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

its bn a month already. u'r stil nt bak. misn u...

Post a Comment

Make my day!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP