Back again!

>> Monday, March 16, 2009

Yes I am finally back and can now use both hands fully..almost.
it's taken me way longer than I had initially imagined. In addition to that, my schedule just got 10 times busier. I feel awful not being able to read and update on the blogfront, but I will try to do so ASAP! Wow, thank you all of you for all your sweet responses, that really warmed my heart! I never thought that many people would stop by and even bother to care but it was really sweet :-) You'll be hearing from me soon. XOXO

4 comments:

Writefreak March 16, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

Awww...welcome back, hope you're healing nicely!

Enkay March 16, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

yay! Welcome back! Getting a bit worried back there but you are okay now. Thank God!

Don't worry, we'll wait. You just take your sweet time!

posekyere March 16, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Good to see you are back in the game. Wishing you a speedy recovery in your health.
Bless!

The Author March 17, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

Welcome back. Looking out for your magic words!

Post a Comment

Make my day!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP