Greatest movies of all time

>> Tuesday, February 17, 2009










I usually hate chain mail but this one was great. Thought I'd share it until I get the time to write a REAL blogpost. Sooo busy. Some of you might have seen it before, looked like it's been going around Nigeria, lol.
BUSH QUOTES
  • 'The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.'
  • 'If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.'
  • 'One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
  • 'I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.'
  • 'The future will be better tomorrow.'
  • 'We're going to have the best educated American people in the world.'
  • 'I stand by all the misstatements that I've made.'
  • 'We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe . We are a part of Europe '
  • 'Public speaking is very easy.'
  • 'A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.'
  • ' I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.'
  • 'We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.'
  • 'For NASA, space is still a high priority.'
  • 'Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children.'
  • 'It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.'

Thank God it's over.

7 comments:

Writefreak February 17, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

Hmmmph...those quotes seem like saying the same things twice...very funny
Have fun!

Yankeenaijababe February 17, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

lol lol lol

That was hilarious.lol Bush is so dumb for his age and class.I heard he got all C's in college.lol

posekyere February 17, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Gee Adaeze,
Didn't know you were an expert in Bushism.
I can't stop rolling on the floor.
It doesn't matter how many times I read Bush's speeches, they never cease to tickle me.
He is a comedian if you ask me.

novisi February 18, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

two words: ARREST BUSH!!!

and i only feel sorry for Powell who now appears to have been used for being a part of all the Bush war war war nonsense... too bad for that nice gentleman... and i respect him more today cos he has called loudly for reforms in his own republican party to end politics of 'old tactics' as Obama puts it too.

Again: AREST BUSH!!!

The Author February 19, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Have seen the Bushisms before, but not the greatest movies things. Very funny.

Adaeze February 19, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

@ Novisi - yeah he definitely needs to be arrested for war crimes and what not. They bring lots of other wicked guys to court so why not him too :-|

Wow I got 6 comments. Thanks yall :-D

Post a Comment

Make my day!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP