Summer greetings...lol

>> Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hey everyone!

I nearly gave up even trying to send in some greetings on here because it's been so long. Then I opened my blog e-mail and found a couple of posts of people wishing me well and asking if I'm alive. I thought I would finally have the time to get back to blogging this summer but I thought wrong! My life has taken off and I barely find any time for myself. I really miss reading all your blogs and posting myself too. I would really like to try to post some more this summer but I can never be sure.

Right now I am working two jobs, one of them being a new one in a national NGO that I'm very happy for (but it takes a lot of time) and I am also studying full time. On the side I have started getting involved with fundraising for an organization in Nigeria but that is barely just getting started. The point is: I have my hands full. Anyone who knows anything about fundraising? Contact me please :-D I am also trying to transfer to NYU or Columbia in the US, and that is taking all my time.

I hope everything is going well in all your lives. Stay blessed and keep blogging, don't get too busy like me, so I have something to read as soon as I have the time.

All the best

post signature

11 comments:

olusimeon June 30, 2010 at 4:22 PM  

good to hear from you... and know you are doing well..
summer greetings back at you..

Molara Brown June 30, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

You have been greatly missed, but good to know you are doing well. Lovely summer to you

Lady X June 30, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

You've been gone forever! Good to know you're alright.

Anonymous,  June 30, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

it's good to know u r doing well, and you're busy doing great stuff...weldone u!

Miss Natural June 30, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

LOL and I thought I was sporadic! It is good to read a post from you, was just looking at your blog yesterday and thinking you'd been silent. Yup you really are busy, well goodluck with all your endeavours and I pray they come to fruition!

Myne June 30, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

Nice to read from you, keep the flag up, and enjoy the summer too. Take care.

Jennifer A. July 1, 2010 at 4:39 AM  

Congratulations on all these accomplishments. Take your time and be focused, your blog will be here when you're ready *grins*

AliceDCL July 1, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

awww hugs
dont forget to take breaks

jhazmyn July 1, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

Real great to hear from u dear...wow, u sure have got ur hands filled up...work hard...play hard aight...e-hugs

Good Naija Girl July 5, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

How lovely to get an update on you and your life. I'm glad that all is well, albeit hectic.

Stop by any time...we'll be here!

Maya Mame July 5, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

Good to hear from you! I think many of us are struggling to find time to write these days (at least I feel I'm managing a bit better than you, lol!).

Good luck with the jobs and uni transfer!

Post a Comment

Make my day!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP